4 hours Canarian Food Tour
Go on an exciting journey along the stunning north coast of Tenerife! Experience the vibrant culture, exquisite local food and wine, and stunning views with "La Ruta del Guachinche".
About this activity
- Operator: Gloma Travel
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Nederlands, English, Espanol, Italiano
Explore beautiful places along the north coast of Tenerife and enjoy delicious local food and wine. "La Ruta del Guachinche" is one the most famous routes of the island and a great way to discover local culture and cuisine....
- Pick up service from hotels and accommodation throughout the island: Collection times vary according to the area: • South of Tenerife: 9:00 am • Santa Cruz: 10:30 am • Puerto de la Cruz: 10:45 am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Pick up service from hotels and accommodation throughout the island:
- Collection times vary according to the area:
- South of Tenerife: 9:00 am
- Santa Cruz: 10:30 am
- Puerto de la Cruz: 10:45 am
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
The journey will begin in Bodegas Monje, where you can take in the breathtaking views of Tenerife's north shore while taking part in a guided tour and tasting.
You will then go to the Guachinche of your choice to begin tasting the delicacies of our traditional cuisine, which will be accompanied by the best local wine. You can choose from a variety of starters and grilled meats.
La Casa Del Vino
La Casa del Vino, where you can sample various wines or sip coffee, will be the final stop. You will experience some of the best wines on the island while learning about the incredible history of our vineyards.