Barranco Grottos & Caves: Stand Up Paddle Tour
Explore the stunning south coast of Portugal with this Barranco Grottos & Caves Stand Up Paddle Tour, and jump into crystal-clear waters from the cliffs! Be guided by a local expert and capture the memories with photos.
About this activity
- Operator: Carrapateira Extreme
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, English, Portugues
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Get ready for an adventure in the beautiful south coast of Portugal with our Barranco Grottos & Caves Stand Up Paddle Tour. This tour begins at Barranco Beach, a wild and hard-to-reach beach that will take your breath away with its stunning sc...
- Start point: E da Praia, 8670-230, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Start point: EM1257 10, 8650-310 Raposeira, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Meet at our office/shop based in Carrapateira Village and you can follow us, or at
- Raposeira, The Bunker Surf Café (you can find it at this experience meeting points) and also here: https://goo.gl/maps/9m5RbEdDhkeG8fRWA
- Use the contact information on your ticket to communicate the start time it with us because we adjust it everyday for a better tour. Why? because of tides and winds.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.