Complete Island Tour of Tenerife
See the best of Tenerife with a picturesque excursion, from the majestic Acantilado de Los Gigantes to the charming La Orotava. Plus, pick up is included!
About this activity
- Operator: Tenerife First Excursions
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: English, Italiano, Deutsch, Français, Español, English, Deutsch, Italiano, Francais, Espanol
- Duration: 8 hours
Enjoy the greatest highlights of the island.
During a relaxing excursion, we'll visit Acantilado de Los Gigantes, Icod de los Vinos, La Orotava, Puerto de la Cruz and Candelaria.
A lovely experience that showcases the beautiful nature,...
- Pick up is included in the south west of the island. If you are located in the south west, there is always a pick up point near you.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is included in the south west of the island
- If you are located in the south west, there is always a pick up point near you. View all pick up points in the booking menu
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
See the highest point in Spain with your own eyes.
Puerto de la Cruz
Puerto de la Cruz has a beautifully preserved historic town and a lovely seafront. It is located on the shore of the Valle de La Orotava, amid magnificent scenery that is dominated by the 3,718-meter-high Mount Teide on the horizon. Here you can enjoy some lunch in the town.
See the sights of huge 600m high cliffs. Los Gigantes is spectacular. Admire its astonishing scenery with its beautiful panoramic sea views
A picturesque, little fishing village on a beautiful part of the coast. It is well known for its Baslica de Nuestra Seora de Candelaria, which houses a wooden statue of the Virgin of Candelaria known as the Black Madonna, the patron saint of the entire Canary islands.
Icod de los Vinos
Icod de Los Vinos is famous for its ancient Drago Milenario tree, cobblestone streets, cozy squares, and beautiful fountains, It is a must-see.
La Orotava is one of the island's most picturesque settlements. It is located in the middle of the same-titled valley and is a well-preserved Historic-Artistic site.