Explore the Algarve on this amazing tour - head to Benagil caves by boat and to the charming town of Lagos. Enjoy the stunning scenery and a break for lunch, before heading back to your hotel or a beach. Don't miss this unforgettable experience!
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, English
- Duration: 7 hours
Enjoy a day of adventure on this exciting Private Tour of the Algarve! We'll pick you up at your hotel and take you to one of the most picturesque spots in the region, where you can snap some amazing photos.
Next up, we'll head to the world-...
- Pick up is offered from the Setubal area, and along the Alentejo Coast. For questions about your pick up, please use the contact information on your ticket. You receive your tickets by email after booking.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for babies
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Beautiful landscape over the ocean with some amazing places for pictures. Travel time included
Small cave in Algar Seco with an amazing double window over the ocean.
Marina de Portimao
Place where we are going to catch the boat to visit the coastal caves.
The most famous cave we are going to see during our boat trip.
Ponta da Piedade
One of the most famous places in Algarve, the views over the oceand and the big rocks on the ocean are unique.
Praia Dona Ana
Once voted the most beautiful beach in the world it surely deserves a stop for a picture.
West Meets South
Where the West Coast meets the South coast of Portugal.
One of the best views over the Portuguese Coast inside the Natural Park across Rota Vicentina.