Join us on a fun day trip from Lisbon to Arrabida! Enjoy lots of fun activities, visit a traditional market, explore a hidden cave, and taste great Portuguese wines at a nearby winery. Plus, lunch at a nearby restaurant and taking in the stunning views at the beach!
About this activity
- Operator: InArrabida
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, English
- Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes
Join us on a fun day trip from Lisbon to Arrabida! We'll pick you up at the zoo gate at 9:30am and take a ride to Setubal, where we'll play ice-breaking games and take in sights like the 25th April Bridge and the Christ Redeemer statue.
- Start point: Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1500 Lisboa, Portugal |View in Google Maps
- We will pick you up at the front gate of Lisbon's Zoo.
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- If you are staying in Setubal just message us so we can pick you on the way. You will find the contact information on your ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will pick you up in Lisbon at the front gate of the Zoo. It's super easy to get there. You all means of public transportation taking you there but we do recommend using the subway. It's the easiest, fastest and cheapest.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Market of Livramento
The best and truly local market of Portugal. We will check local offer, mingle with the shoppers and you can even try the typical fishermen's breakfast if you are hungry :P (not included)
Arrabida Park Beach
One of the best beaches in the Nature Park of Arrabida. We can go for a swim, and enjoy the beauty of it.
A secret cave in the mountain, and the only acessible by foot. we will do a small hike, tell you about it's history and if you are feeling brave enough you can even do some cliff jumping to the water
Drive to the highest point of the mountain by car. A unique glimpse of the beauty of this Nature Park.
After lunch in Setubal, we head to the small village of Azeitão for a wine tour and tasting. Usually it happens at Bacalhoa winery but it's subject to change.