Lisbon by Night: A Magical River Cruise with Champagne
Cruise down the Tagus River, admiring Lisbon's iconic landmarks lit up in the night sky, with a glass of champagne, personalized service, and unforgettable memories!
About this activity
- Operator: BUBBLE Sea Events
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Portugues, English, Francais
- Duration: 2 hours
Experience a magical journey through Lisbon under the stars with a glass of champagne in hand. Sail down the Tagus River and admire the city's iconic landmarks lit up in the night sky, from the 25th of April Bridge to the Belém Tower, São Jorge Ca...
- Start point: Bubble Sea Van | View in Google Maps
- Navigation may change due to weather conditions
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions and as such you may have to leave or return earlier than expected due to changing weather conditions
- Departure and arrival times, duration and itineraries of activities are subject to change without notice, depending on the safety determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Come view the Tagus River sunset and admire the country's treasures.
Marvel at the stunning Discoveries Monument, standing tall as a symbol of Portugal's rich maritime history.
25th of April Bridge
Sail under the iconic 25th of April Bridge and see its incredible engineering.
Christ the King
Be amazed by the towering statue of Christ the King, glowing under the night lights.
Frigate D. Fernando II and Glória
See the historic Frigate D. Fernando II and Glória, frozen in time on the river.
The decommissioned Barracuda submarine is an imposing sight.
Enjoy the bustling commerce and activity at the lively Commerce Square.
Cais do Sodré
Take in the vibrant nightlife of Cais do Sodré.
São Jorge Castle
Be transported back in time as you gaze upon the grand São Jorge Castle.
Discover the beauty of the National Pantheon and the charming Alfama district.
Art, Architecture and Technology Museum
Admire the artistic and technological innovations at the Art, Architecture, and Technology Museum and Electricity Museum.
Be amazed by the iconic Belém Tower, a symbol of Portugal's Age of Discovery!
Experience the beauty and elegance of the Champalimaud Foundation, lit up by night.