Discover beautiful, historic cities and learn of a legendary love story and the world-famous pilgrim site of Fátima - all in one amazing day!
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: English, Portugues
- Duration: 10 hours
Join us on a full day tour to discover some of the most charming and well-known cities north of Lisbon. We will start our journey by visiting the beautiful and historic walled city of Óbidos, where you can wander around narrow streets and see a ma...
- Pick up is offered from the Vicentine Coast. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Pick up from your hotel in Vicentine Coast.
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in the Vicentine Coast. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
25 de Abril Bridge
On the way to the 1st stop with amazing views over Lisbon
The Portuguese City of the queens .A charming medieval walled city with a castle on the top.
Forte de Sao Miguel
The Portuguese City of the queens A charming medievel walled city with a castle on the top.
Forte de Sao Miguel
Now it's famous famous because of the big waves and the surf records, but it has also a beatifull catholic history with an amazing view over the beach
Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Nazare
The famous portuguese black maria with a lovely story behind
The big love history of Portugal is buried inside the walls of this imponent Monastery.
Another big and beautifull Monastery build to celebrate a big army victory that allowed Portugal to remain as an independent country
Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima
One of the biggest pilmigrage places in the world