Teide National Park: Half Day Tour
Explore Teide National Park and witness majestic El Teide volcano and its unique landscape, lava flows and lunar vistas. Pick up included - guaranteed fun!
About this activity
- Operator: Tenerife First Excursions
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: English, Français, Español, English, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Espanol
- Duration: 6 hours
Enjoy a comfortable pick up from your accommodation and experience the highlights of Teide National Park in half a day during this lovely tour from South Tenerife.
Witness the lava landscapes of Las Cañadas del Teide, views of Pico Viejo vol...
- Pick up is included in the south west of the island. If you are located in the south west, there is always a pick up point near you. View all pick up points in the booking menu. If you have any questions regarding the pick up or starting time, please use the contact information provided in your confirmation email or on your ticket.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller/pram accessible
- Pick up is included in the south west of the island
- If you are located in the south west, there is always a pick up point near you. View all pick up points in the booking menu
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Teide National Park
A treasure of volcanic landscapes, lava flows and lunar vistas, formed by the majestic El Teide volcano.
Las Cañadas del Teide
The peaks of Pico Viejo and Mount Teide rise to a height of 3,718 meters from the enormous caldera known as Las Cañadas del Teide, which is 17 km wide.
Rocque de Garcia rock formations
A magnificent group of rock formations in the caldera. One of the most visited places on the island.
See the highest point in Spain with your own eyes!