Teide National Park: Half Day Tour Including Pick-up
Embark on a half-day journey to Tenerife's Teide National Park and be amazed by its unique volcanic landscape. Admire the Pico Viejo volcano, the Roques de Garcia formation, and the otherworldly landscapes of Llano de Ucanca!
About this activity
- Operator: Viajes Teide
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Francais, English, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol
- Duration: 5 hours
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Tenerife on a half-day excursion to the Teide National Park. Discover wonders of this volcanic landscape, including the Pico Viejo volcano, the Roques de Garcia rock formations, and the otherworldly landsc...
- Please use the contact information on your ticket to verify your exact pickup time Departure Point: Please contact the local tour operator to arrange pickup, available in the south area of Tenerife (El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Las Américas,Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes) Please use the contact information on your ticket after booking to arrange pick up if you are not staying in this area!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Parque Nacional del Teide
Teide National Park is a natural wonder, featuring unique volcanic landscapes, the highest peak in Spain, Mount Teide and a large biodiversity.
Experience the otherworldly beauty of Roques Garcia, an iconic rock formation located in the Teide National Park, known for its unique and striking shapes, and offering a breathtaking view of the island.