Discover the Beauty of Oeiras Bay on a Private Sailing Trip - 4 Hours
Go on a lovely sailing experience on the Tagus River, learn some sailing basics and take the helm, and swim and soak up the sun at Oeiras Beach. Create a personalized and unforgettable experience with your loved ones!
About this activity
- Operator: TagusCruises
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, Italiano, English
- Duration: 4 hours
Set sail on a private 4-hour sailing trip to Oeiras beach and enjoy a unique experience on the beautiful Tagus River. As you sail towards the sea, take in the stunning views of the Lisbon coastline and feel the breeze on your face. Your private ca...
- Start point: Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
As you sail along the Tagus River, you'll pass by the iconic Belem Tower, a 16th-century fortification that has become a symbol of Portugal's rich maritime history.
You'll also see the beautiful architecture of the Fundação Champalimaud, a research center that offers spectacular views of Lisbon's skyline from across the river.
Enjoy the charming and romantic ambiance of the Bugio Lighthouse, a historic landmark located on a small island at the entrance of the Tagus River.
The boat will take you through the picturesque and serene Oeiras Bay, where you can relax and take in the natural beauty of this idyllic spot along the Lisbon coast.