Experience the Charm of Lisbon on a Private Tour
Uncover Lisbon's soul and charm on our Private Tour - from its mysterious alleys, to its Fado places and vibrant culture: an unforgettable experience!
About this activity
- Operator: AlfacinhaLX
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, English, Francais
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Get ready to fall in love with Lisbon on our Lisbon by Heart Private Tour! In just 3 hours, we'll take you on a journey through the heart of the city, from its center to the oldest parts.
We'll start our adventure in Alfama, a typical and ol...
- Start point: R. 1º de Dezembro 131, 1249-970 Lisboa, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Rossio Train Station
The unique structure with a "neo manuelino" design.
The city's core and heart, where you can view the structures that were rebuilt following the earthquake.
Castelo de S. Jorge
We'll explore the traditional neighborhood and wander the streets to discover the legacy, people, and character of this lovely and typical part of Lisbon.
Miradouro das Portas do Sol
A lovely vista with a section of the ancient wall. It was the location of one of Lisbon's doors.
Miradouro de Santa Luzia
Viewpoint in Alfama where o can look a postal card of Lisbon
Perspective in Alfama from where one may examine a Lisbon postal card
Will be part of your visit the oldest church from the medieval period in Lisbon
Praca do Comercio
When we return from the oldest section of Lisbon to downtown, we will stop at the Commerce Square.