Join us for a magical Lisbon Tour and discover its fantastic mix of ancient and modern structures. We'll explore the best places in Lisbon, from the nicest miradouro: the Parque Eduardo VII viewpoint, to the famous pastries of Belém. You'll see all of the best Lisbon monuments. History and culture await!
About this activity
- Operator: Blackcab Portugal
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, English, Portugues
- Duration: 8 hours
Discover the wonders of Portugal's capital with this Lisbon private tour. Explore the all of the must see places in Lisbon and also its hidden gems!
With its ancient and modern structures, Lisbon is a unique city that has so much to offer. Y...
- Start point: Marquis of Pombal Square |View in Google Maps
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- Pick up is offered from Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Eduardo de VII Park
A beautiful park located in the center of Lisbon with stunning views of the city. It is named after King Edward VII of England, who visited Lisbon in 1902.
Av. Da Liberdade
One of the main avenues in Lisbon, known for its luxury shops, hotels, and theaters. It is a great place to take a leisurely walk and soak in the atmosphere of the city.
A historic square in central Lisbon that commemorates the restoration of Portugal's independence in 1640. It features a large obelisk and beautiful fountains.
Another famous square in Lisbon, located in the heart of the city. It is surrounded by beautiful buildings and is a popular meeting spot for locals and tourists alike.
The oldest church in Lisbon, dating back to the 12th century. It is a beautiful example of Romanesque architecture and is located in the historic Alfama neighborhood.
Miradouro Srª Monte
A famous viewpoint in Lisbon that provides breathtaking views of the city. It is located in the ancient Alfama area and is an excellent photographic location.
A stunning structure in Lisbon that was formerly a church. It is currently a must-see tourist attraction and serves as a monument to some of Portugal's most famous personalities.
One of Lisbon's oldest and most beautiful districts. It's famous for its tiny alleyways, classic architecture, and vibrant atmosphere.
Lisbon's main square, facing the Tagus River. It is flanked by ancient structures and has a lovely monument of King José I.
A historic neighborhood in western Lisbon, known for its famous pastries and beautiful monuments. It is home to the Tower of Belem and the Jeronimos Monastery, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
A modern park in Lisbon that was built for the 1998 World Exposition. It features contemporary architecture, beautiful gardens, and a stunning waterfront area.