From Lisbon to Arrabida and Setubal! Come explore breathtaking views, unique architecture, and stunning natural beauty on this private day trip from Lisbon!
About this activity
- Operator: Blackcab Portugal
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, Portugues, Italiano, English
- Duration: 8 hours
Explore some of the most stunning natural beauty in Portugal during this lovely private experience for you and your group. We'll start by crossing the famous 25th April Bridge and taking in the breathtaking views of Lisbon from the Sanctuary of Cr...
- Start point: Marquis of Pombal Square |View in Google Maps
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- Pick up is offered from Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Located on the south bank of the Tagus River. This impressive statue offers amazing views of Lisbon.
A beautiful natural lagoon with clear blue waters, surrounded by lush green mountains. Take a swim or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
Visit this unique architectural ensemble, combining civil and religious monuments, with impressive views over the sea.
Sesimbra Castle & Village
A charming fishing village with a picturesque castle overlooking the sea. Take a stroll through the narrow streets, enjoy fresh seafood and admire the traditional houses.
A natural park with breathtaking landscapes, where the blue of the sea meets the white limestone cliffs and the green vegetation covering the mountains.
A lovely town by the sea, famous for its fresh seafood and beautiful beaches. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and take a stroll along the waterfront.