Day Trip From Lisbon: Biggest Caves in Portugal and Fatima - Private Tour
Explore incredible natural beauty, hear the amazing story of the Virgin Mary's apparition, and marvel at the beauty of the Shrine of Fátima on this exciting tour day trip from Lisbon!
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: English, Portugues
- Duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes
Enjoy an exciting tour to the famous pilgrimage site of Fátima! Our day begins with a visit to the biggest caves in Portugal, where you can explore their stunning natural beauty. After that, a visit to the small town where the three young shepherd...
- Pick up is included from anywhere in or near Lisbon, including Sintra, Estoril and Cascais. You can arrange your pick up location after booking. For questions about your pick up location or time, please use the contact information on your ticket. You receive your tickets in your email after booking.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Grutas de Mira de Aire
Mira D'aire caves are the biggest and most impressive caves in Portugal. After 1 hour driving by the highway we'll get to the caves to visit them (ticket included).
Casa de Lucia
House where Lucia lived
Casa de Francisco & Jacinta Marto
The house where the Saints Jacinta and Francisco lived
Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima
One of the most important pilgrimage places in the world with a special atmosphere. The famous chapel of the apparitions where our lady of Fatima has show to Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco it's located in this place between Basilica of out Lady of Rosary and Basilica of Holy Trinity.
Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima
Basilica of Rosario is the most iconic building in the Sanctuary of Fatima and also the last address of the Saints Jacinta Marto and Francisco Marto. A special place for believers of any religion
Basilica of the Holy Trinity
The new Basilica of Fatima can hold up to 8000 believers praying. After the visit is completed we'll return to your hotel by highway that will take about 1h