Enjoy a lovely Douro valley wine tour from Lisbon and explore this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage site. Taste some of the finest port wines and discover the region as you learn about its history and drive down one of the most stunning roads in the world!
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, English
- Duration: 13 hours
Get ready to experience one of the most amazing wine regions in the world, the Douro Valley! This tour takes you on a journey from Lisbon to the Douro Valley, where you can enjoy the comfort of our van and learn about the history of the famous Por...
- Pick up is included from anywhere in or near Lisbon, including Sintra, Estoril and Cascais. You can arrange your pick up location after booking. For questions about your pick up location or time, please use the contact information on your ticket. You receive your tickets in your email after booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Amarante is the city where we leave the highway and start to go to the Douro Valley by the national Roas.
From Amarante to Peso da Regua the road adapts to the mountain and the thousand-year-old steps where the vines are planted, a heritage of humanity, stretch out before our eyes.
Peso Da Regua
Peso da Regua, surrounded by the majestic vinewyards, is considerated the capital of Port Wine. From here we'll head to Pinhao throught the national road that goes side by side with Douro River. This road allways appears as one of the most beautifull and scenic is in the world. Let your eyes and heart decide what you think
R. Estr. Nacional
The "most beautifull road in the world" for some people
Pinhao, the beautifull small town encrustated between the Douro River and the Mountains with the steps will be the end of our jouney before we star to return to Lisbon. Wine tasting and lunch will probably be here.
Already on our way back to Lisbon, Lamego is famous by his charm and a beautifull church with an "almost infinite" amount of stairs to get there