Enjoy a private tour from Lisbon to Évora, passing by historical villages and castles, with lunch and wine tasting included. Get ready for a unique experience!
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, English
- Duration: 10 hours
Hop on one of the most lovely Lisbon day tours and get ready for a lovely trip to Évora! We'll pass by historical castles and churches along the way. Lunch in a typical restaurant and wine tasting are also included.
Leaving from your hotel i...
- Start point: Sete Rios railway station |View in Google Maps
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- Pick up is included from anywhere in or near Lisbon, including Sintra, Estoril and Cascais. You can arrange your pick up location after booking. For questions about your pick up location or time, please use the contact information on your ticket. You receive your tickets in your email after booking.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up from anyplace in Lisbon
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
One of the city's symbols.
Cathedral of Evora
One of the most important cathedrals in Portugal.
Capela dos Ossos
A creepy and interesting Bone Chapel to visit.
Herdade do Esporao
Monsaraz Castle and Walls
An amazing medieval walled city.