Private City Tour and Lisbon Fado Show
Experience the soulful sounds of a Lisbon Fado show and explore Lisbon's top attractions on this Fado Night Tour. Enjoy a delicious dinner, spectacular views, and an unforgettable live show - book now!
About this activity
- Operator: Blackcab Portugal
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Italiano, English, Portugues, Francais
- Duration: 4 hours
Go on a journey through the enchanting old district of Alfama, the very birthplace of Fado. Along the way, you'll get to see some of Lisbon's most iconic landmarks like the Lisbon Cathedral, the São Jorge Castle, and breathtaking panoramic views f...
- Start point: Marquis of Pombal Square |View in Google Maps
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- Pick up is offered from Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Eduardo de VII Park
A beautiful park that offers stunning views of Lisbon and the Tagus River. It's a perfect place to relax and take in the city's natural beauty.
Av. Da Liberdade
One of Lisbon's most elegant streets, Av. Da Liberdade is home to high-end shops, cafes, and theaters. Take a stroll down the tree-lined avenue and admire the grand architecture.
A historic square in the heart of Lisbon, Restorers is famous for its ornate monument, which commemorates Portugal's restoration of independence from Spain in 1640.
Another of Lisbon's famous squares, Rossio is a lively and bustling area that is home to cafes, shops, and street performers.
Miradouro Srª Monte
This is one of the best viewpoints in Lisbon, offering panoramic views of the city, including the historic Alfama district and the Tagus River.
One of the largest and most beautiful squares in Europe, Commerce Square is a must-visit for anyone traveling to Lisbon. This historic square is home to numerous statues, fountains, and cafes, making it a perfect place to relax and take in the city's beauty.