Day Trip From Lisbon: Sintra, Roca and Cascais - Full Day Private tour
Explore monuments, hidden locations, vineyards, the coast, and more on this lovely Sintra Private Tour.
About this activity
- Operator: Duca
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: English, Portugues
- Duration: 9 hours
Experience an enchanting Sintra tour from Lisbon, one of the most magical places you'll ever visit!
Explore Sintra's famous monuments and historical center, as well as some hidden gems that only locals know about. With us, you won't have to ...
- Start point: Sintra |View in Google Maps
- Pickup is included for this activity or you can meet at the starting point.
- Pick up is offered from anywhere in or near Lisbon. Your can arrange your pick up location and time by using the contact information on your ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wear confortable shoes for walking
- Meeting point in Cynthia Restaurant in front of the main exit of Sintra's train Station
- Pickup is offered from anywhere in the Lisbon area if you choose option pickup (9am). If you choose no pickup option (11am) the meeting point will be in front of Sintra train station.
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Walk to the walls of the castle. If you want you can visit.
Pena Palace is the most visited monument in Portugal. Our advice is to decide if you want to visit outside (gardens and terraces) or inside when you arrive in the palace and you should decide depending on the size of the qeue.
Sintra Old Town
Here you can visit the old town of Sintra with the palace, the narrow streets and the famous pastry.
Quinta da Regaleira
Built in 1910 this is the youngest palace in Sintra. Built by a free mason it's famous because of a big well
Monserrat Palace & Gardens
The gardens and palace of Monserrat is famous for its beauty
Cabo Da Roca
The westernmost point of Continental Europe
The famous and beautiful Winch beach
The beautiful Cascais bay. The tours is finished and we are going back to Sintra by the highway, If you wish you can stay in Cascais and go back to Lisbon by train (same ticket).