Explore Belém, a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site, on our Private Walking Tour and discover its iconic monuments, inspiring art, and delicious Pastéis de Belém!
About this activity
- Operator: AlfacinhaLX
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Portugues, Francais, English
- Duration: 3 hours
Step back in time and discover the fascinating history of Lisbon's Belém neighborhood on our Private Walking Tour!
Belém is a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site and home to many famous monuments, including the Monastery and Church of Jerónimo...
- Start point: 1200-016 Lisbon, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
The downtown Lisbon center Plaza
Santa Maria de Belem Church
The one-of-a-kind 16 century church with a distinctive design
Jardim Botanico Tropical
In Lisbon, there is a unique and spectacular tropical garden.
Padrao dos Descobrimentos
Portugal pays homage to the time of discovery.
Pastéis de Belém
A traditional Portuguese pastry from Belém
Torre de Belém
Defense Tower from the 16th century with the unique design "Manuelino"