Cruise the Tagus River in Lisbon and enjoy the sights of the historic Belem Tower, 25th April Bridge, and Terreiro do Paço square. Enjoy the sun and take some amazing photos - a perfect way to explore the city!
About this activity
- Operator: TagusCruises
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, English, Portugues
- Duration: 2 hours
Step aboard for a day of adventure on the Tagus River! On this sailing tour, you'll have the chance to see Lisbon's stunning architecture and monuments from a unique vantage point. As you cruise towards the city center, you'll pass by the historic...
- Start point: Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: we recommend comfortable clothes, sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and a coat.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.