Experience Lisbon from the Tagus River on a peaceful morning tour, with the opportunity to take in the breathtaking views of the Belem Tower, the Cristo Rei Statue, and more!
About this activity
- Operator: TagusCruises
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, English, Portugues
- Duration: 1 hour
Set sail on an exciting and relaxing morning tour of the Tagus River, where you will experience the city's most iconic landmarks from a whole new perspective. Take in the stunning sights of the Belem Tower, the Cristo Rei Statue, the Discovery Mon...
- Start point: Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: we recommend comfortable clothes, sport shoes, sunglasses and a coat.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy Comfortable sport shoes are recommended
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Enjoy the view of the iconic Belem Tower, a symbol of Portugal's maritime history and one of the most recognizable landmarks in Lisbon, as you cruise past it.
Marvel at the towering Christ Statue, modeled after the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, and take in the breathtaking views of the city and the Tagus River.
Admire the Monument to the Discoveries, a striking tribute to the Portuguese explorers and their achievements, and appreciate the rich history and culture of the country.
25th of April Bridge
Sail under the impressive 25th of April Bridge, a suspension bridge that connects Lisbon to the southern bank of the Tagus River, and enjoy the stunning views of the city's skyline from a unique perspective.