Lisbon: Motor Catamaran - Private Tagus River Tour - Up to 15 People
This 1-hour boat tour takes you along the Tagus with up to 18 of your friends and family to enjoy the stunning views of Lisbon's iconic landmarks. Relax and let the captain take the wheel for an amazing experience on the water!
About this activity
- Operator: TagusCruises
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, Portugues, English
- Duration: 1 hour
Set sail on board of a motor catamaran as you explore the breathtakingly beautiful Lisbon from the river. Experience an exclusive 1-hour boat tour along the Tagus River with up to 18 of your family and friends, soaking up the sun, feeling the cool...
- Start point: Lisbon, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Admire the lovely Belem Tower, a 16th-century fortress that has become an iconic symbol of Lisbon's rich maritime history, as you glide along the Tagus River.
Sail past the striking Monument to the Discoveries, a monument celebrating Portugal's seafaring heritage and the explorers who helped to shape the world we live in today.
25th April bridge
Cruise beneath the magnificent 25th of April Bridge, a modern suspension bridge that offers panoramic views of the city and the Tagus River, and marvel at its impressive engineering.
Marvel at the towering Christ Statue, a magnificent landmark that stands on the south bank of the Tagus River and offers breathtaking panoramic views of Lisbon's coastline and the surrounding areas.
Finally, enjoy the stunning views of the Main Square, a historic and bustling public space surrounded by grand buildings and lively with activity, as you sail past it and take in the romantic and charming atmosphere of Lisbon.