Private Sailing Tour: Lisbon's Famous Landmarks from the Water - 2 Hours
Sail the Tagus River and explore Lisbon's beautiful sights in style with this two-hour private sailing tour - your experienced skipper will take care of the rest so you can relax and enjoy the magical views!
About this activity
- Operator: TagusCruises
- Free cancellation (24 hours notice)
- Languages: Espanol, Francais, Portugues, English
- Duration: 2 hours
Ahoy there! Get ready to set sail on an unforgettable adventure as you discover the stunning sights of Lisbon from the comfort of your own private sailboat yacht. This two-hour tour is the perfect way to spend time with your loved ones and experie...
- Start point: Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal | View in Google Maps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity and you will get a full refund.
What will you do?
Belem Tower monument
Look at the beautiful Belem Tower monument, a special building that has watched over Lisbon's harbor since the 1500s.
See the amazing Discovery monument, which celebrates Portugal's history of exploring the world and honors the brave people who made it happen.
25th April bridge
Enjoy the view of the 25th April bridge, a massive and impressive structure that connects Lisbon's two sides over the Tagus River.
Don't miss the Christ statue, a towering figure with arms outstretched that watches over the city and offers a sense of peace and protection.
As we pass by the Main square, take in the lively atmosphere, beautiful architecture, and rich history that make this area the heart of Lisbon.